Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Death Warmed Over


Baby Brother is on my shit list. He was sneezing and blowing mucus all weekend and now I have the plague he brought from LA. (honk, honk)
I have a petite little nose...I don't understand how it can hold so much snot. Snot that demands to be blown heartily (not at all delicately) into an already dangerously depleted supply of Puffs tissues.

I can't stay home from work tomorrow. I have too much work to do this week since I'm leaving for Thailand in a week.
Argh! (cough, cough)
If I turn out to be that person on the plane I hate (you know, the one who's coughing, sneezing and generally spreading germs and is probably carrying avian flu) I'm really going to be pissed off at Baby Brother. aaa-aaa-aaachhoooo!

3 Comments:

Blogger E :) said...

Oh, that's awful. Lots of honey and lemon for you.

My sister and Dad are in Thailand at the moment having the time of their lives! Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 4:47:00 AM  
Blogger DCVita said...

Hope you feel better soon!!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 2:57:00 PM  
Blogger honeykbee said...

Little brothers. Can't live with 'em. Pass the theraflu.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 9:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home